Sunday, June 21, 2009

Boots on the Ground!

The time has come to put boots on the ground in the war to save our country. The time has come for the so-called silent majority to stand up and scream at the top of their lungs. The time is right now for action. Or, we can just sit back and tell our children about when America was a strong, Christian, self-reliant country that was the beacon of Liberty and freedom to the whole world. I still believe! I still believe in the dream that was the Reagan Revolution. Dare to believe again.

Barak Obama has done more damage to this country in four months than the eight years of both Bill & Hillary Clinton.
Looking back, I miss Bill! I miss Bill “what will the latest poll tell me what to do” Clinton. This was a President who at least had a rudimentary understanding of how the economy worked, even if he was riding the out-year success of George Bush (41). Clinton was a President who when making any policy decision would let a poll decide the outcome; which meant that we (conservatives) stood a 50/50 chance of it going our way. This was a man who I spent considerable energy and eight years working against. And now I miss Bill. That hurts so much to say, it is hard to imagine.

How the Republican Party has not figured out the very obvious is beyond me. The media, the Democrats, and, worst of all, the same RINO’s (republicans in name only) who helped create this nightmare believe the GOP should move more to the center or even to the left of center. Which begs the question: If there is no difference between the GOP and the Democrats, why vote for Republicans?

The conservatives are not out of touch with this country! We must stand up and take control of our destiny. Many people have asked, “Where is the leadership? What should I do?” I must take this opportunity to get your attention. Don’t wait, just do something! Get involved! How you ask? Find your local committeeman and committeewoman and ask! Call your State party and ask! The time for gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands is over! It is time for action, work and effort.

Tell me what you want to do. I have something for you to do - make phone calls. I have something for you to do - write letters. I have something for you to do - Tweet or email. I have something for you to do – blog. I have something for you to do - walk your neighborhood and get to know who is of like mind. I have something for you to do.

Yes, I know you have real jobs, soccer practice, ballet rehearsal, and spending time with family. I have those busy things to do as well. The opponents know this, they want conservatives lost in the minutia of life so they can dismantle the very freedoms that allow you to do and enjoy those things that make life great.

Barak Obama is running the largest shell game in the history of the world. Obama will fiddle as Rome burns! He wants to level the playing field for other countries. Just look at the world apology tour. I believe we have an American President who does not like America or Americans. I want my Country back and I need your help!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment